Thursday 21 May 2009

Purple!



So... I've just taken my love for purple a step further and I love it!

It's only semi-permanent though. The dye I used is called Manic Panic Ultra Violet and it's easy, relatively cheap and pretty quick. It stains skin and surfaces rather fast, but nothing chlorine and a little scrubbing can't handle. Believe me, I spilled some on my grandmother's bathroom counter and even though I had a small panic attack (no pun intended) when I tried to wipe it up and it just got worse, I was able to remove it with toilet paper soaked in clorine. So have that ready, because spilling is easier than one might think when starting off.
I'll definetly buy more of the Manic Panic colours at a later time, maybe go for a little Cotton Candy next time.

Here in Norway you can get the Manic Panic hair dye stuff from Dragens Hule. Dependable place, nice prices if you ask me and I'm seriously cheap because I'm poor..

4 comments:

Therona said...

Teh prettsy hairness! :D

Voodoo said...

Yas! :D :D

Therona said...

Ooh! Purpal dusk 2! :D

BIO said...

Everything's purple, indeed. I also see links in violet, though.