Friday 2 April 2010

Beautiful visitor

Hello again!
I know I haven't blogged in a while, but I haven't really felt like I've had anything to blog about, but today I got an excuse.
I was sitting around just watching a movie when my gran called me from downstairs to tell me we had a visitor in the garden. So I looked out the window and there he was, and what a visitor. A young male roe deer standing right under my apple tree. It's the first time this winter I've seen any of them up close even though I've seen their tracks and such around. I managed to snap a couple of pictures of him from my gran's veranda and here's the best one.



2 comments:

Birr said...

Hehe, nice shot! Those animals are just too cute..

Voodoo said...

Yeah, they are! :) I'm so glad I finally got to see one of them.