Sunday 25 July 2010

New things

This post is being written on my new gadget. It's a Samsung N210 mini laptop. I bought it yesterday after getting a loan for it from the granny-bank. I've got a downpayment plan going and within three months it will be mine instead of my gran's. I've been thinking about getting one of these for over a year now, but suddenly on Friday it became a necessity since I was accepted to Hedmark University College to their Language and Culture studies. The pretty little laptop will be very handy when it comes to notes and such because, for one, I'm horrible when it comes to organizing papers and second with the laptop I can't draw on my notes which is another of my bad habits. I've also decided that I'm gonna remove everything on the laptop that I don't need for school. No games or anything to tempt me away from my studies. Oh my, I'm going to have to learn how to be organized and scheduled now. (Rob, if you're reading this you promised me a lightning course in being organized.)

But anyway, things are happening after a long wait and I'm very happy (and very scared) about it. I'm really looking forward to doing something constructive with my time and finally be out of what I've been calling my "storage box" which is the vacuum I've been lounging around in for soon-to-be three years.

No comments: