Tuesday 20 January 2009

An error has occured, please try again later

Okay, on Saturday I said that I was getting tattooed today, YAAAY and all that.. Well, that was sort of fail... I first spent almost over an hour on the bus there, then I waited at the tattoo shop for twenty minutes and then the chick who was supposed to do my tattoo comes out of the back, calls my name and tells me that she doesn't do barcodes. I was like "What???" so she tells me that she has never done a barcode before and just doesn't know how and the only one who does things like that is the owner of the shop and he's not really free until the end of May. I thought I was gonna cry, but I think she felt sorry for me so she managed to squeeze me in on Thursday. It's a good thing that I don't have to wait forever, but it made today a bit of a waste really...

But again, I'll get back to you with pictures and stuff when the damned thing is actually on my skin.

No comments: