Thursday 2 July 2009

Voodoo's amazing talents!


Well, if it's skill I've got is open for discussion so I'll just call it natural talent. But anyway.. The reason for this post is that I discovered a new talent last night and I figured I needed to write something about it. So here's the list of my amazing talents:

1. I can open pants with my toes
(Not just buttons, also zippers, and with one foot!)

2. I can balance stuff on various part of my anatomy
(Haven't tried with babies, but glasses, bottles, bags of snacks...)

3. I make wonderful popcorn
(Just ask anyone who's been popcorn-pampered by me)

4. I can sleep through anything
(More practical than amazing really)

5. I can find sexual innuendo absolutely everywhere
(Mostly a fun talent)


So there they were.. My talents!

No comments: